- One router, one mac, one port per device. Peers can have multiple
connections to the peer point, but only one device and port per port.
- Open peering policy; private agreements between peers are encouraged.
- BGP shall be the basis of route exchange on the peer point.
- Peers must be directly connected to the peer point, no multi-hop
- Participants may not point default or otherwise use another participant's
resources without permission.
- Abuse of the peer point will not be tolerated.
- Participant agrees to use an AS number for route exchange Use RIPE to
reflect the participant routing policy.
- A change in policy requires 2/3 vote of active participants at the time
of the decision
- Routing Policy shall conform to RPSL (RFC 2622 and RFC 2650) or
RIPE 181(RFC 1786)
- This is a community peer point free of charge. Upon dismemberment,
articles return to their provider.